Instead of settling into post-engagement bliss, Taylor Frankie Paul immediately found herself stepping back into familiar patterns with the ex she left behind.
The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives star has finally owned up to the chaotic aftermath of her unaired stint on The Bachelorette, confirming a jaw-dropping post-filming reunion.
A Post-Proposal Reunion That Blew Up Everything
Rather than keeping her newly minted engagement under wraps, Taylor Frankie Paul went straight back to texting her ex, Dakota Mortensen.
In a newly released preview clip from Season 5 of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, the 32-year-old influencer broke down the timeline for costars Jessi Draper, Mikayla Matthews, and Mayci Neeley.
The unreleased preview, debuted on Hulu's Get Real podcast, captures Taylor addressing the wild sequence of events that unfolded as soon as she touched down from filming.
"Then, I come home. Obviously [me and ex Dakota] were texting. 'When are you going to be home?'" Taylor admitted during the scene. "I don't know how it led to it, but he came over."
Her co-star Mikayla, 26, did not hold back her candid reaction, instantly quipping, "Umm… I think I know how that happened."
The Bachelorette Ending ABC Never Wanted Airing
Taking to Instagram to handle the public fallout, Taylor uploaded a screenshot from the emotional show conversation backed by a viral audio clip declaring, "Yeah, listen… we f***ed up."
In her caption, Taylor took full accountability for the controversy, writing: "What my calls sounded like when I had to admit what I had done.. and then some. And when I say we, I mean me. By all means make your judgements now."
She added fuel to the fire by hinting that fans have only scratched the surface of the full story.
"Yeah, listen, I'll just say it now… the 'spoiler' released today wasn't even the spoiler that's yet to come," she teased ahead of the show's return.
During her conversation with her fellow Utah moms, Taylor officially confirmed that someone did indeed get down on one knee at the end of her season.
"[I said,] 'Yes.' Yes, I did [get engaged]," Taylor confessed to Jessi, essentially acknowledging reports pointing to suitor Doug Mason as her final choice.
Jessi, 34, immediately highlighted the bizarre parallels between her former fiancé and her ex: "They have the same initials. They're both from Idaho. It's so weird."
Restraining Orders, Custody Battles, and Hulu's Impending Premiere
The romance between Taylor and Dakota has been plagued by extreme volatility both on and off-screen.
Rather than keeping her newly minted engagement under wraps, Taylor Frankie Paul went straight back to texting her ex, Dakota Mortensen.
In a newly released preview clip from Season 5 of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, the 32-year-old influencer broke down the timeline for costars Jessi Draper, Mikayla Matthews, and Mayci Neeley.
The unreleased preview, debuted on Hulu's Get Real podcast, captures Taylor addressing the wild sequence of events that unfolded as soon as she touched down from filming.
"Then, I come home. Obviously [me and ex Dakota] were texting. 'When are you going to be home?'" Taylor admitted during the scene. "I don't know how it led to it, but he came over."
Her co-star Mikayla, 26, did not hold back her candid reaction, instantly quipping, "Umm… I think I know how that happened."
The Bachelorette Ending ABC Never Wanted Airing
Taking to Instagram to handle the public fallout, Taylor uploaded a screenshot from the emotional show conversation backed by a viral audio clip declaring, "Yeah, listen… we f***ed up."
In her caption, Taylor took full accountability for the controversy, writing: "What my calls sounded like when I had to admit what I had done.. and then some. And when I say we, I mean me. By all means make your judgements now."
She added fuel to the fire by hinting that fans have only scratched the surface of the full story.
"Yeah, listen, I'll just say it now… the 'spoiler' released today wasn't even the spoiler that's yet to come," she teased ahead of the show's return.
During her conversation with her fellow Utah moms, Taylor officially confirmed that someone did indeed get down on one knee at the end of her season.
"[I said,] 'Yes.' Yes, I did [get engaged]," Taylor confessed to Jessi, essentially acknowledging reports pointing to suitor Doug Mason as her final choice.
Jessi, 34, immediately highlighted the bizarre parallels between her former fiancé and her ex: "They have the same initials. They're both from Idaho. It's so weird."
Restraining Orders, Custody Battles, and Hulu's Impending Premiere
The romance between Taylor and Dakota has been plagued by extreme volatility both on and off-screen.
The pair currently remain under mutual protective orders, requiring them to stay at least 100 feet apart for three years.
Outside of her romantic entanglements, Taylor has been navigating complex legal disputes involving her three young children.
She shares daughter Indy, 8, and son Ocean, 6, with ex-husband Tate Paul, alongside 2-year-old son Ever with Dakota.
Although Dakota was granted temporary custody of Ever earlier in the year, a judge officially granted Taylor expanded unsupervised visitation time with the toddler.
With Season 5 of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives set to drop on Hulu on Thursday, September 10, viewers will finally get an unedited look into how the entire scandal imploded behind closed doors.
As Taylor prepares for the impending public reaction, one thing remains crystal clear: the real drama surrounding her Bachelorette journey was never what happened in front of the cameras, but what went down the second she got home.
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/taylor-frankie-paul-on-hooking-up-with-dakota-after-engagement/
Outside of her romantic entanglements, Taylor has been navigating complex legal disputes involving her three young children.
She shares daughter Indy, 8, and son Ocean, 6, with ex-husband Tate Paul, alongside 2-year-old son Ever with Dakota.
Although Dakota was granted temporary custody of Ever earlier in the year, a judge officially granted Taylor expanded unsupervised visitation time with the toddler.
With Season 5 of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives set to drop on Hulu on Thursday, September 10, viewers will finally get an unedited look into how the entire scandal imploded behind closed doors.
As Taylor prepares for the impending public reaction, one thing remains crystal clear: the real drama surrounding her Bachelorette journey was never what happened in front of the cameras, but what went down the second she got home.

0 Comments
This space aims to broaden the debate on the subject addressed in the news, democratically and respectfully. Comments that violate laws and ethical and moral principles or that promote illegal or criminal activities will not be accepted. Therefore, slanderous, defamatory, prejudiced, offensive, aggressive comments, those that use foul language, incite violence, express hate speech or contain links will be summarily deleted.